Joseph Shafer + Assistants
Special Update going towards BR-certification
August 19-20, 2022
Since Joseph introduced his Basic Brain seminar, a lot of new insights and techniques have been added, which now make it a very well functioning method for all kind of neurological issues.
Most of our patients will have had, during some time in their lives, a T.B.I. and still carry the consequences of it.
This seminar is specifically organized for those who have followed the Brain Seminar before.
If you have not, contact Thomas d'Havé for a training in March 2023 - Melle / Gent
During the last couple of months, Joe has been gaining lot's of new insights on treatment of Brain injured patients.
He spends weeks and weeks, just treating TBI patients and saw some techniques being more effective than others.
On observing all different kinds of reactions to treatment, he is now ready to share with you an Update to an expanded TBI approach.
Because of so many other courses going on from September onwards, we decided last minute, to organise this in August.
The following and lot's of other questions will be answered during these two days:
This is a specialized seminar and intended only for those who have followed at least one 'brain seminar' with Dr. Shafer before!
Location: Fico Osteopathic College Deurne/Antwerp - Santvoortbeeklaan 23, 2100 Antwerpen
Date: Friday afternoon August 19th and Saturday full day August 20th
Time: Friday: 13.00-18.00h and Saturday 9.00-18.00h.: Educational hours: 12
Fee: € 475,- (for the Flemish: KMO-portefeuille available = -30%)
Online / ZOOM: € 375,- (for the Flemish: KMO-portefeuille available = -30%)
Organisation: Profon BV
Bankaccount: IBAN: NL71 INGB 0006 7103 66 BIC: INGBNL2A
Joseph Shafer has been practicing as a Chiropractic Physician since his graduation from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1980. He graduated with honours from Louisiana State University prior to study for his doctorate. At Louisiana State he study international law, history and psychology.
Education and Degrees:
- 1980 – Palmer College of Chiropractic: Degree Doctor of Chiropractic
Other Titles and Degrees:
Private practice in:
- Scottish Chiropractic Association – 1995 to present
- General Chiropractic Council registration 2001 – Present
- Dansk Kiropraktor Forening (DKF) – 1980 to 1997
- AIC (Italian Chiropractic Association) 1991 – 1994
- ICAK-USA 1982 – 1992
- ICAK-Europe 1990 – 1997
- (President of ICAK-Europe 1988 – 1995
- President of IC – 1992-3
- ICAK – UK 1995 to present
Applied Kinesiology basic and advanced courses
- Sweden – 1991
- Denmark – 1995, 1996, 1998, 2002, 2004
- Russia – 1992 to 1997, 2004 to present
- Italy – 1992 to present
- Belgium – 1995 to present
- England – 1996/7 and present
- Sports medicine physician for Milan AC: 2008 -2009
- Sports medicine consultant for Team Danmark 1987 – 1991 (A state run organization for the development of and support of sport and athletes in Denmark)
- Team doctor for NISSAN Performance drivers of 24-hour endurance races
- LeMans, France – 1990
- Daytona Beach, USA – 1991/1992
- Specialist physician for world class badminton:1993 – 1996
Research, developments and novel techniques in clinical procedures:
- K-27 technique for over-facilitation/hyper-reactive states in muscle – 1984
- Jugular compression for craniosacral challenge and treatment – 1992 (Received yearly research paper award for Jugular Compression in 1993)
- Jugular compression and whole body evaluation.
- Advanced evaluation procedures for the cranium, facial bones and membranous structures of the skull.
- The pituitary pump technique.
- Cranial Nerve evaluation procedures.
- Interlink patterns for the cranium and vibrational evaluation of the sutures.
- Advanced joint diagnosis techniques for peripheral joints and new developments in the ligament, muscle, tendon and bone interlink patterns. (THE LIGAMENT INTERLINK)
- Low back evaluation and treatment procedures (THE METABOLIC DISC)
- Differential challenge for the inflamed disc, bone inflammation and neural sheath inflammation.
- Differential diagnosis of piriformis syndrome.
- Post-fracture evaluation of bone and interlink treatment.
- Muscle spindle cell challenge for Resting, Concentric & Eccentric tone.
- Retain Injury Patterns [RIP] (the emotional injury) evaluation and treatment.
- The diaphragmatic crus, lower oesophageal sphincter (LES), phrenoesophageal ligament (PEL), and pericardial torsion evaluation and treatment.
- AK chapter in multidisciplinary book: Dentistry and Alternative Medicine – 1996
- Kinesiologia Applicata e Terapia Craniosacrale (Italian only at present) [Applied Kinesiology and Craniosacral Therapy}
- The Muscle Test Handbook (Guest Editor with Hans Garten) 2013